Digital media has exploded and Google reported that 2015 signifies the year that web searches done on devices that are mobile have surpassed desktop lookups in 10 countries!
Mobile continues to grow so quickly it is the leading digital platform for media consumption. 62 % of total electronic media activity is from pills and smartphones combined, fifty four % of that pastime is from apps on it’s own, according to Comscore.
As of April 21, 2015, Google is now indexing mobile apps, which makes it possible for them to rank in search engine benefits. Read the SearchEngineLand article about app search engine ranking. What does this all mean for both you and your business? A mobile app is needed by you!
Just what are the good things about developing an app for your company?
As mobile marketing and advertising will continue to grow, a lot of businesses are hopping on the mobile app camp to link with “on-the-go” consumers, drive more traffic, generate repeat business, boost sales through better product promotion, and above all, be available to the customers of theirs, on their mobile devices, 24×7.
Getting an app for your small business takes marketing efforts to a whole new level. Apps are not simply for large companies as Amazon, eBay as well as Wal-mart anymore. medium and Small businesses are upping the marketing tactics of theirs and expanding their client reach with mobile apps.
Today’s technology has provided us with the whole world at our fingertips! Mobile phones have transformed pay phones and the majority of landlines obsolete since we are able to take them with us anywhere we go. That gives businesses a huge marketing advantage. Let us consider the rewards a mobile app offers your business and your customers:
1. Reinforces the brand of yours
2. Increases your visibility and accessibility on devices that are mobile
3. builds relationships and Loyalty with the customers of yours
4. Generates repeat business with app tools like coupons and loyalty cards
5. Enhances social networks strategies
6. Connects you with “on-the-go” consumers
7. Increases sales with push notifications
8. Your products/services are easily handy for your customers 24×7
9. One touch access to the contact information
10. Provide steps for your location anyplace your customers are
11. Fast appointment setting for the customers of yours
12. An app is more easily accessible and loads faster than a site
13. Increase customer engagement and provide value
14. Clients have access which is easy to your social media posts
15. Stand out from the competition of yours
Why a Mobile App is better than a Website
Bottom line: An app loads along with functions much faster! It requires just a second to launch whereas a site can take considerably longer, particularly when the mobile user has bad reception. Mobile optimized sites serve a crucial business purpose, nevertheless they do not replace the demand for apps. Let us look at a side-by-side comparison:
• Mobile apps provide almost instant access to the content material you need, sites don’t
• Mobile apps show up within the app stores, websites don’t
• Mobile apps are able to keep the business of yours in direct communication with your clients through push notifications, internet sites don’t
• Mobile apps are always noticeable on the home display of the mobile device of yours, internet sites aren’t always visible
Do you see the power that mobile advertising and marketing apps have to offer? With features like push notifications, you can immediately reach the customers of yours with much less effort and time than snail mailing sales advertisements, not to mention, significantly less advertising costs. But the largest profit a mobile app is offering your business is return on investment.
The Apple App Store has over 100 billion downloads a year, that is almost 274 million downloads per day according to Statista! Statistics from the Wall Street Journal show that Q1 of 2015, Google Play Store had seventy % more app downloads than the Apple Store. Right now is the time to take advantage of the mobile app market! The greater number of users that download your app, the more individuals you are able to reach to give sales, product promotion, events, launches, it is named by you! The app market is growing and continues to develop. Are you convinced but?
Keep in mind, mobile apps are rapidly becoming the traditional element of businesses large and small. Selecting an app today can set the foundation for future years of the business of yours and help place it on the express lane to continue to develop, build your customer database, and make you a lot more money!