Fred White is now 103 years of age and resides at the Torry Care Home. In 1938 Fred and his wife ran [ ... ]
Cadet Flight Sergeant Jennifer Adam (17) of 2175 (Rolls-Royce) Squadron, Air Training Corps has be [ ... ]
The Qualified Aerospace Instructors course graduated at RAF Linton on Ouse last week. The QAIC [ ... ]
On Saturday 15th March 2014 Cadet Warrant Officer Josh Greig and Sergeant Lewis Boyd of 875 (Westh [ ... ]
Since 1998 cadets and staff from 161 (Ullapool) Detached Flight from Highland Wing have supported [ ... ]
On 9th February 2014 Highland Wing paraded in Dingwall with a Church Parade at St Clement's [ ... ]
The Qualified Aerospace Instructors course graduated at RAF Linton on Ouse last week. The QAIC attendees from SNI were CWO Parker 2449 (Carnoustie) Sqn, FS Hall 2466 (Loanhead) Sqn and Sgt Gray 1333 (Grangemouth Spitfire) Sqn.
The team did very well with CWO Parker winning the Overall Top Cadet, Top Cadet in the Linton-on-Ouse Group and the NATS Air Traffic Control Prize. Also, FS Hall was a member of the Best Syndicate operating from Linton-on-Ouse.
The images show:
1. CWO Parker receiving the NATS Air Traffic Control Prize from a NATS representative.
2. FS Hall (second from left) as member of Best Syndicate being congratulated by AVM Martin Clarke, Director Technical, Military Aviation Authority.
3. CWO Parker receiving the Top Cadet Linton-on-Ouse prize from Air Cdre Rick Peacock-Edwards, Master of the Honorable Company of Air Pilots.
4. CWO Parker receiving the Overall Top Cadet Prizes from Air Cdre Rick Peacock-Edwards, Master of the Honorable Company of Air Pilots.
5. Group photo showing from L to R, CWO Parker, RC SNI, FS Hall and Sgt Gray.
Very well done to all out SNI Team!
This standard of behaviour has no place in the Air Cadet Organization and any member of staff, or any cadet, who uses the internet or any other medium in an inappropriate or unacceptable manner, will face dismissal from the Corps.
Further, they may leave themselves open, under civil law, for libel, which can carry very heavy financial penalties.
Welcome to the Scotland & N. Ireland Regional Website.
Account holders are able to subit news and links to the site.
I hope you enjoy your visit.
Media Information Officer
Scotland & N Ireland region
Air Training Corps